Rihanna - We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris
There is so much more to you than what happened to you in your past! I know the past can still affect you, and will affect you for the rest of your life, but there is so much more to you than that !!!
I will give you a few examples:
1. You can have fun!
2. You can laugh and act silly!
3. You can enjoy time with your friends (Shopping, coffee, going for lunch, the beach, just hanging out, BBQ's, take a nice walk in the trails, sunbathing, etc)
4. You have a personality!
5. You have your career.
6. You have your likes and dislikes.
7. You have your interests ( Art, writing, sports, exercise, etc)
8. You have your quiet moments (Reflecting on your day, self care such as nice bubble baths while reading a good book with incense burning)
9. You have your talents, gifts, and things that make you unique.
* You have so much more to you than you think. Even though you may have to keep your past to yourself (As others in your life may not be able to handle it, though they want to, and may try) you can find joy in your life every single day despite the reality that you need to be self reliant. And being self reliant is not a bad thing. It is a good thing, as this will give you the confidence that--- you have what it takes to make it on your own. Independence is an amazing feeling, and is the only healthy way to live your life.
Unfortunately, the cult has tried to set it up for you and I to be alone. They have spent many years (generations) perfecting the abuse, torture, brainwashing, etc and have counted on the fact that society will not believe the survivors when they come forward, as they do not want their world of lies, abuse and secrets to come to light. Well, this is not true. More and more therapists, and those in society are coming to terms with , and accepting/ realizing that Satanic Ritual Abuse is real and has been happening and is still happening today. It will just take time for those who are just learning about this to be able to deal with it, process it, and not freak out about it.
In the meantime... be proud of yourself for making it this far! You have so much to be proud of, to celebrate, and to enjoy in your life such as:
1. Your freedom!
2. Your independence!
3. Your ability to think for yourself, make your own choices, and live your life the way you desire!
No matter how others respond to your abuse, remember that you are a very strong, and special person and you can make it on your own!